Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Runner Rich Roll: Vegan diet helped me lose 50 lbs and become an ultra-athlete

Runner Rich Roll: Vegan diet helped me lose 50 lbs and become an ultra-athlete
BY SAMANTHA CHANG
OCTOBER 30, 2012
Excerpt; link to full article below
"After day three [on a vegan diet], I had so much energy. I was bouncing off the walls."

Ultra-marathoner and fitness-book author Rich Roll lost 50 pounds, kicked a longtime alcohol and drug addiction and became an elite athlete thanks to a vegan diet.

Roll, a Stanford-educated entertainment attorney, got a huge wake-up call in 2007, when was 40 and overweight. Fearing he was on a brink of a heart attack, Rich made the drastic switch to a plant-based, vegan diet in 2006 and has never felt healthier or looked fitter. READ THE FULL ARTICLE: http://www.examiner.com/article/runner-rich-roll-vegan-diet-helped-me-lost-50-lbs-and-become-an-ultra-athlete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails