Monday, January 19, 2009

Today's the Day

Today's the Day
by Jim Carey
January 15, 2009

http://rawlivingfoods.typepad.com/1/2009/01/todays_the_day.html

Great phrase, isn't it? I learned it from Mel Fisher when I was living in Key West. He's the treasure hunter that found the Spanish galleon the Atocha, and brought up several hundred million dollars worth of gold, silver and gems from the floor of the ocean. Mel started each day with "Today's the Day," and it made him a multi-multi millionaire.

After sending off last week's newsletter I sat down and tallied up all the user requests for this and that and this and that. Interesting way to fill a spreadsheet. The largest single request was to send the newsletter on weekends, when you have more time to relax and enjoy it. That was a simple request to fill - here it is. Starting today you can expect to see the Living Foods News in your mailbox early Saturday afternoon. Yep. Today's the Day.

I began working for the Raw Living Foods movement after a visit to Creative Health Institute that's changed my life. The update is that now, after 6 years, I've lost almost 80 lbs., have more energy than I did when I was 30 (I'm 58), and have a much better outlook on life, a better mental attitude, and ... well, the Wigmore Diet has changed my life and I'm loving it! That's why I run www.chiDiet.com as a volunteer - to give something back for what CHI has given me.

The Living Foods Lifestyle was developed by Dr. Ann Wigmore fifty years ago, and has been continuously refined over the last 30 years at CHI. Today's the Day? You can make it happen.

If you can't get away for two weeks, the Wigmore program is also available in a home study version. Check it out at http://chiDiet.com/. There's so much information in the home study program - 13 lessons, 38 videos - that you'd have to spend a month at Creative Health Institute to cover it all. Pay-as-you-go options, too.

Today's the Day to begin changing YOUR life!

"Leave your drugs in the chemist's pot if you can heal the patient with food." - Hippocrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails