Saturday, July 25, 2009

Good Tippers Make Better Lovers?

Recommended raw food blog: Sarma
Her blog: http://oneluckyduck.com/sarma

Sample recent entry:

Good Tippers Make Better Lovers?

In the juice bar a while back I’d noticed a piece of paper taped to the tip jar with “Good Tippers Make Better Lovers” written on it. One of the staff in there had written it of course (and I think I know who too). A few in-house managerial opinions were that it was inappropriate for our customers to be faced with such a note. I disagreed. I thought we should let it go. Leave it. I liked it. Why? Because I’m pretty sure it’s generally true. If you think about it, would you want to be in bed with (or otherwise spend quality time with) someone who was generally a stingy tipper? Or someone who freely offers up more of what they have, who likes to see people smile, who thinks about other people and what would make them happy, who likes to know they’re going to make someone’s day a bit better? I say let the stingy tippers read that note, and maybe they’ll stop and think about it.


******************************************************
If you enjoyed this, would you please make a donation?
Even $1 or $5 helps us to serve you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails